2019年上海春季高考英语究竟考了什么?(附最全回忆版及试题来源) ...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2019-1-14 03:26:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

春考尘埃落定,学生们的反馈两极分化,有的学生说不难(主要为四校学生),但有些学生说比一模考还难。从这两种反映中可见这次考试有一定区分度,也就是能较明显地区分开水平中等以上学生及水平较优秀的学生之间的分差。作为一名老师,陈老师认为这种区分度是必要的。

那区分分差是通过什么实现的呢?首先,我们从本次春考的语篇来源一窥究竟。事实上,自上海高考自主命题伊始,上海英语高考的试题就来源于各种外刊:《纽约时报》、《泰晤士报》、《芝加哥论坛》、《卫报》等。今年也不例外,听力短对话中出现美剧《生活大爆炸》和《小谢尔顿》的台词;听力语篇中有《读者文摘》(Reader's Digest)的原文;十一选十词汇题来源于《纽约时报》;完形填空原文来自于《卫报》一篇关于旅游业可持续发展的文章;阅C篇来自于《金融时报》;而六选四的出处则为一片刊登在美国环保署网站上关于蜜蜂保护的文章。

其次,学生普遍反映听力男声发音不清,很影响考试心情。甚至有学生说简直是“植物大战僵尸”里的“Crazy Dave”的翻版。

陈老师想说,我们既然不能左右今年由谁来录音频,那是不是可以从自身出发找找问题呢?谁说将来生活里跟你说英文的一定得是标准伦敦音,有印度口音的上司你就不干活了?有东南亚口音的客户你就不伺候了?有戴夫口音的教授你不还得乖乖听课吗!所以,平时学习生活中增加听力素材的广度,多挑战一些不是那么“标准”的听力练习是非常有必要的。另外,在考试中能及时地调整心态,迅速克服“不适”也是考生应具备的心理素质。

由于目前考卷不对外公开,我们只能通过学生的回忆尽可能地还原出试卷本貌。阅读题大多没有具体选项,并且语篇只能找到出处,实考中为适应考试所做的改编并不清楚,所以我们主要通过词汇十一选十和翻译来分析试卷的整体难度。

今年的词汇题的难度落在了“repetitive”,“evolving”,“network”和“literacy”这几个词上。“repetitive”似乎不在考纲内,但其动词形式“repeat”却是考生们再熟悉不过的了。记得在上一篇“春考,你准备好了吗?”一文中,陈老师就提醒过考生们:考纲里所有单词的派生词都在可考范围内。而“evolving”属于学生的“半生词“,如果被“进化”的词义困住思维,这题也容易做错,本文中“evolving”应理解为“发展中的”。“network”看似简单,但这次春考却考了它的动词词性,意为“沟通”并不难推测。所以学生在记背单词的过程中应更灵活地掌握“一词多义”、“熟词生义”。最后“literacy”可能是很多考生眼中的“全生词”,这词和“literature”到底有没有区别?不好好看考纲背单词考试能不蒙圈么?!

今年的翻译题也使好多的学生“摸不着头脑”。除了一些标准的传统考察点,如“究竟(on earth)”、“让……满意的是(to one’s satisfaction)”、so的倒装句等,我们还看到了一些高段位的翻译难点,如最后一题中的四字格四连考:“疏于管理,展品积灰,门厅冷落,急需改善”。考后在老师中也激起了不小的涟漪,各种翻译百花齐放,各路老师尽显神通,而这种现象在2018年秋考中只有翻译“八分饱”时才出现过。考生看到这种不走常规路线的考题可能会被吓到,其实,这未尝不是一件好事,因为这样的翻译没有唯一的标答。只要理清其中的逻辑关系,理解中文含义,用自己的语言把意思表达清楚即可,毕竟不要求考生”妙笔生花”。比如说,“疏于管理”可翻译为“lack of management”, “mismanagement”, “lacking management”, “poorly/terribly/ill managed”等。所以我们课堂上会更多启发学生思考,培养学生自行解决问题的能力。

一直以来学生都在磨砺自身的“硬功夫”,但按这几年考试风格和难度的变化可知,高考英语对学生的“软实力”有了更高的要求。考试不以我们的喜恶而变化,能做的只有改变自己的学习方式、拓宽自己的学习素材来更好地适应考试。“应试教育”一直以来都是被诟病的对象,但如果考题那么“有趣”,那如何应试也是一门值得深究的学问!

以下为考生回忆版试卷,如有出入,恳请指正!

Listening Comprehension

Section A
Directions: In Section A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.

1.  W: This table is reserved for you, sir.
M: It looks like a nice table, but it's too close to the kitchen door.
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
2.  M: I saw you on TV yesterday. You were ever so good. You didn't look nervous.
W: To be frank. When it was my turn to speak, I really had my heart in my mouth.
Q: What does the woman mean?
3.  M: Shall we go and try that snack bar around the corner?
W: I can't eat anything. My head aches.
Q: What can we learn about the woman?
4.  W: A single room is fifty pounds per night, and a double room sixty pounds per night. Stay two nights and you'll get another for free.
M: A single room for three nights, please.
Q: How much should the man pay for his room?
5.  W: How did you do in the writing contest?
M: If only I had paid more attention to spelling.
Q: What can we learn about the man?
6.  M: Hey, Joan, what's up?
W: Nothing much. It's my son! It doesn't seem easy for him to get used to the new school.
Q: How does Joan most probably feel about her son?
7.  M: Have you heard from Mary lately? It's said she is not working as a fitness coach.
W: I got an email from her last week. She has been working at a school since she left our firm.
Q: Who are the two speakers talking about?
8.  W: How did the lecture go?
M: Oh, you should have seen those young people. Thirsty for knowledge, drinking in my wisdom. (生活大爆炸台词S04E14)
Q: What does the man mean? 
9.  M: Look at the menu. Everything looks great, but that's too expensive.
W: Have anything you like? Tom said it's on our boss.
Q: Who will pay the bill?
10.  W: David, I got you a present, a solar powered calculator.
M: I don't need a calculator, Mom. I am one.
Q: What does David imply? (小谢尔顿台词)

Section B
Directions: In Section B, you will hear two passages and one longer conversation, and you will be asked several questions on each of the passages and the conversation. The passages and the conversation will be read twice, but the questions will be spoken only once. When you hear a question, read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.

Questions 11 through 13 are based on the following passage.

The calm waters of Rose Bay in Sydney are disturbed only when a sea plane comes into land and take off again. In some way, Rose Bay has witnessed the surprising history of flying boats, type of early sea plane. On fifth of July, 1938, an empire class flying boat departed from here, Australia's first international airport. It was heading for England and mark the start of the golden age of flying boats. Over ten days, with thirty stops along the route, passengers enjoyed a first class service, including breakfasts of fruit, steak, juice and wine.

But the flight didn't come cheap. Tickets were far beyond the reach of most Australians at a price that was equivalent to an annual salary. The service was suspended in 1942 as war took hold, and the planes were officially used by the air force. By the time normal life started again after the war, land-based aircraft had developed rapidly, and flying boats were looking increasingly out of date. However, Sydney and its vast waters remained well placed to exploit their resources, and so began a new age for the flying boats.
原文出处:https://sydneylivingmuseums.com.au/stories/flying-boats-sydneys-golden-age-aviation

Questions:
11. When did the golden age of flying boats start?
12. Why was the service of empire class flying boats stopped in the early 1940s?
13. What is the speaker mainly talking about?

Questions 14 through 16 are based on the following passage.

According to some psychologists, intelligence is the ability to learn from experience, adapt to new situations, understand and handle abstract concepts, and use knowledge to change one's environment. Skills like learning, memory, reasoning, and problem solving enhance these abilities. Therefore, certain habits may be evidence you've got these skills. For example, it is commonly thought that those who are intelligent are organized and have everything in their work space arranged neatly. But that's not the case.

In an experiment from the University of Minnesota, people in a messy setting came up with more creative ideas than those in a neat space. Kathleen Watts, study author says disorderly environments seem to inspire breaking free of tradition, which can produce fresh idea. Orderly environments, in contrast, encourage following traditions and playing it safe. But according to Jonathan White, a research scientist at Duke University, creativity is one of the qualities that smarter people tend to possess, and it may actually lead to messiness. He says it's not messiness that helps creativity, but creativity which may create messiness. Such people tend to get lost in thought while focusing on a problem or issue. And cleanliness becomes of less importance than focusing on the problem at hand. 
原文出处:https://www.rd.com/health/wellness/habits-of-smart-people/

Questions:
14. According to the passage, what are intelligent people like in most people's eyes?
15. According to Jonathan White from Duke University, Which of the following statements is true?
16. What is the passage mainly about?

Questions 17 through 20 are based on the following conversation.

W: James, have you read about the new research into the human brain?
M: Not yet. What does it say?
W: It says men are better at some things like map reading and finding direction, while women are better at other things, like remembering words and faces.
M: Interesting! Now I understand why I'm the one in my family who does all the map reading.
W: The research was done by a team from the University of Pennsylvania. They looked at the brains of nearly one thousand men and women and found they are wired differently.
M: Wired differently? You mean “connected in different ways”?
W: Right! In males, the stronger connections run within each half of the brain. In women, the stronger connections are between the two sides of the brain.
M: I see.
W: The difference might explain why men are better at learning and performing a single task, like reading maps or cycling. But women are often better at doing several things at the same time. They can also concentrate on a task for longer.
M: Now, I can understand why I cannot do several things together.
W: But not everyone agrees. A professor from the University of Oxford said the connections inside the brain are not permanently fixed, and the brain is very complex. Without sufficient data, you can't jump to any general conclusions.
M: I guess the professor is right now.
(Now, listen again.)

Questions:
17: What is the conversation mainly about?
18: Compared with women's brains, what does the new research find out about men's brains?
19: According to the new research, which of the following are women better at?
20: What does the professor from the University of Oxford think of the new research findings?

That's the end of listening comprehension.

Grammar and Vocabulary

Section B
Directions: Fill in each blank with a proper word chosen from the box. Each word can be used only once. Note that there is one word more than you need.
选自《纽约时报》
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/08/opinion/changemaker-social-entrepreneur.html

A. repetitive B. continually C. alerts D. pattern E.   locate F. mental
G. challenge H. network I. evolving J. reversely   K. literacy

Bill Drayton believes we’re in the middle of a necessary but painful historical transition. For millenniums most people's lives had a certain ___1___. You went to school to learn a trade or a skill-baking, farming or accounting. Then you could go into the workforce and make a good living repeating the same skill over the course of your career.

But these days machines can do pretty much anything that's ___2___. The new world requires a different sort of person. Drayton calls this new sort of personal changemaker.

Changemakers are people who can see the patterns around them, identify the problems in any situation, figure out ways to solve the problem, organize fluid teams, lead collective action and then ___3___ adapt as situations change.

For example, Ashoka fellow Andrés Gallardo is a Mexican who lived in a high crime neighborhood. He created an app, called Haus, that allows people to ___4___ with their neighbors. The app has a panic button that ___5___ everybody in the neighborhood when a crime is happening. It allows neighbors to organize, chat, share crime statistics and work together.

To form and lead this community of communities, Gallardo had to possess what Drayton calls "cognitive empathy-based living for the good of all." Cognitive empathy is the ability to perceive how people are feeling in ___6___ circumstances. "For the good of all" is the capacity to build teams.

It doesn't matter if you are working in the cafeteria or the inspection line of a plant, companies will now only hire people who can ___7___ problems and organize responses.

Millions of people already live with this mind-set. But a lot of people still inhabit the world of following rules and repetitive skills. They hear society telling them: "We don't need you. We don't need your kids, either." Of course, those people go into reactionary mode and strike back.

The central ___8___ of our time, Drayton says, is to make everyone a changemaker. In an earlier era, he says, society realized it needed universal ___9___. Today, schools have to develop the curriculums and assessments to make the changemaking mentality universal. They have to understand this is their criteria for success.

Ashoka has studied social movements to find out how this kind of ___10___ shift can be promoted. It turns out that successful movements take similar steps.

Reading Comprehension

Section A
Directions: For each blank in the following passages there are four words or phrases marked A, B, C and D. Fill in each blank with the word or phrase that best fits the context.
选自《卫报》
https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/aug/04/tourism-kills-neighbourhoods-save-city-break

‘Tourism kills neighborhoods': how do we save cities from the city break?
The World Economic Forum recorded 1.2 billion international arrivals last year – 46 million more than in 2015, and increases are predicted for the coming decade, prompting the UN to designate 2017 the International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development. More people are travelling than ever before, and lower barriers to entry and falling costs means they are doing so for shorter periods.

The rise of “city breaks” – 48-hour bursts of foreign cultures, easier on the pocket and annual leave balance – has increased tourist numbers, but not their geographic spread. The same attractions have been used to market cities such as Paris, Barcelona and Venice for decades, and visitors use the same infrastructure as residents to reach them. “Too many people do the same thing at the exact same time,” says Font. “For locals, the city no longer belongs to them.”

Compounding the problem is Airbnb, which, like credit cards and mobile roaming, has made tourists more casual in their approach to international travel, but added to residents' headaches. Landlords stand to earn more from renting their properties to tourists than they do to permanent tenants. Those who share their apartment blocks with Airbnb hosts have been incredulous, says Font: “‘No longer do we have to share the streets with tourists, we have to share our own buildings?' We get residents saying, ‘I don't want my neighborhood to become like the city center.'

But it also proposes a better way it is calling “detourism”: sustainable travel tips and alternative itineraries for exploring an authentic Venice, off the paths beaten by the 28 million visitors who flock there each year.

A greater variety of guidance for prospective visitors – ideas for what to do in off-peak seasons, for example, or outside of the city center – can have the effect of diverting them from already saturated landmarks, or discouraging short breaks away in the first place. Longer stays ease the pressure, says Font. “If you go to Paris for two days, you're going to go to the Eiffel Tower. If you go for two weeks, you're not going to go to the Eiffel tower 14 times.”

Similarly, repeat visitors have a better sense of the culture. “We should be asking how do we get tourists to come back, not how to get them to come for the first time. If they're coming for the fifth time, it is much easier to integrate their behavior with ours.”

Local governments can foster this sustainable activity by giving preference to responsible operators, and even high-paying consumers. Font says cities could stand to be more selective about the tourists they try to attract when the current metric for marketing success is how many there are, and how far they've come. “You're thinking, ‘yeah, but at what cost …'”

He points to unpublished data from the Barcelona Tourist Board that prioritizes Japanese tourists for spending an average of €40 more per day than French tourists – a comparison that fails to take into account their bigger carbon footprint. French tourists are also more likely to be repeat visitors that come at off-peak times, buy local produce, and spread out to less crowded parts of the city – all productive steps towards more sustainable tourism, and more peaceful relations with residents.

Section B
Directions:  Read the following three passages. Each passage is followed by several questions or unfinished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the one that fits best according to the information given in the passage you have just read.

(A)

(B)

(C)

选自《金融时报》
https://www.ft.com/content/c2bd2f8c-8b67-11e8-b18d-0181731a0340

Summary Writing

Directions: Read the following passage. Summarize the main idea and the main point(s) of the passage in no more than 60 words. Use your own words as far as possible.

选自《美国环保署》
https://www.epa.gov/pollinator-protection/colony-collapse-disorder

Where are the bees?

Bees are essential to the production of food we eat. Bees make honey, but they also pollinate large areas of crops, such as strawberries, apples and onions. About a third of the food we eat is a result of pollination of the bees. Unfortunately, bees have been disappearing at an alarming rate.

In 2006, bee keepers started reporting about something called Colony Collapse Disaster(CCD). The main sign of CCD is the loss of adult honey bees from a hive. In October of 2006, some beekeepers reported that they had lost between 30 and 90 percent of their hives.

There were many theories for the disappearance of the bees. But the most convincing one has to do with pesticides and lifestyles of bees today. Nowadays, beekeeper get most of their income not from producing honey but from renting bees to pollinate plants. This means that the life of the typical bee now consists of traveling all around the country to pollinate crops as the seasons change. That means a lot of traveling on trucks, which is very stressful to bees. It is not unusual for up to 30% of the hive to die during transport due to stress. In addition, bees that spend most of their time locked up on trucks are not exposed to what they usually live on. Instead, they live on a sweet liquid from corn, usually polluted with pesticides.

The exact reason for the disappearance of bees is not sure, but losing bees is very costly to the economy. The bee pollination services are worth over $8 billion a year. With no bees, pollination will have to be done by hand, which would have effects on the quality of food and increased food prices. We hear a lot about big environmental disasters almost every day. But one of the biggest may just be the loss of that tiny flying insect.

Translation

Directions: Translate the following sentences into English, using the words given in the brackets.
1. 究竟是什么激发小王学习电子工程的积极性?(motivate)
2. 网上支付方便了用户,但是牺牲了他们的隐私。(at the cost of)
3. 让我的父母非常满意的是,从这个公寓的餐厅可以看见街对面的世纪公园,从起居室也可以。(so)
4. 博物馆疏于管理,展品积灰,门厅冷落,急需改善。(whose)

参考答案:
1. What on earth motivated Xiao Wang to study electronic engineering?

2. Online payment brings convenience to users at the cost of their privacy.

3. Much to my parents’ satisfaction, the dining room of this apartment enjoys a view of the Century Park across the street, so does the living room.

4. Poorly managed, the museum whose exhibits are covered with dust is rarely visited and requires improving immediately.

Guided Writing

Directions: Write an English composition in 120-150 words according to the instructions given below in Chinese.

假如你是明启中学的李华,你的朋友李楠给你写了一封信,告诉你他要开发一个新的APP,用这个软件共享衣服,想要征集大家的看法。文章需要包含以下两点。
1. 你是否愿意共享你的衣服;
2. 给出理由。
(信的格式已给出)

陈晓啸老师
原昂立外语高中项目部主任,毕业于上海外国语大学英语语言文学专业,主要授课课程:中高考系列课程、新概念英语等。授课风格:深入浅出,举一反三,条理清晰,让学生在轻松诙谐的课堂环境中学习成长。
座右铭:Nothing seek,Nothing find.

大华春季周日12:30-15:00 高中语法
大华春季周日15:30-18:00 新概念3
南方寒假班高中语法

长按二维码关注我们

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则