2020浦外录取名单公布!三公面谈内容汇总,来看看神仙学...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2020-5-26 20:02:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今年三公统一5月16日面谈,其中上外附中和上实在第二天就早早放榜,且一旦录取即锁档,不再进入民办初中电脑随机录取流程!浦外较晚,昨天才公布录取名单,晚于民办初中录取流程。

扫码查询浦外录取名单:

随着录取名单敲定,三公录取工作也结束啦~近期网络上也整理了一些三公面谈内容,分享给明年备战的孩子们参考参考。

今年三公从形式上看基本没变化,依然采取客观题机考和主观题人考相结合的形式;形式上看基本没变化,变化的主要是内容。

数学考核内容今年机考进一步优化了题量和难度,去年是10道口奥题,今年减为6道,基本覆盖了小学阶段数学的知识要点,需要在8分钟内完成,但是今年普遍反映比较难,对孩子思维的敏捷性和计算心算的准确性要求较高。

英语考核内容英语延续了模仿跟读非通用语种、听力、阅读、自由谈话(Free Talk)等传统考察项目。

Free Talk今年是看图说话和按照规定要点问题阐述相结合的方式,话题涉及网购、网课、旅游、新冠疫情等和时事相结合的孩子们身边的话题。
语文考核内容语文的考察涉及古诗词,小古文,国内国外文学文化常识等项目,并在人考环节设置朗读项目,旨在考查学生的中文口头表达能力。
ps: 每场次考试内容会有不同,以下题目来自家长/学生回忆,或网络整理,仅供参考。
    浦外   

一、英语:1、英语跟读单词,短语,句子一起5个2、英汉互译5个(听录音,口头回答)3、英语阅读理解一篇4、英语翻译:有朋自远方来 不亦乐乎5、free talk题目汇总:good eating habits,good living habits ,good study habits,best friend,a good classmate,a good mother ,a good father

二、综合题:

共15题,包含语文、数学、物理、化学。中文出题。
1、语文:
1)四句含笑的诗句,哪一句具有讽刺含义2)只考了一题,买椟还珠的寓意3)只考了2题,一题成语,一题古文4)只考了一题,课内古诗5) 只考了一题,中秋节有关的诗句2、数学:1)统计表格2)行程问题3)追及问题4)时间、距离、速度的题5)巧算
3、物理化学:
1)化学元素2)2019年是化学元素周期表150周年3)地球和火星的气体差别4)液体在不同温度下的粘度

上外附中

一、机考:考试时间在30分钟左右,语数英一共30多道题
1、口奥:
一共6题,其中一题有4小问,时间为8分钟
2、数学:图形题很多,不是常规的奥数题,主要考察逻辑思维  

3、语文:
1)给6句诗,选择哪一句最符合宅家的状态2)一篇现代文和文言文,文言文很短(《走进文言文》《小古文》等书籍里有)
4、其他:
1)给出四张图,选择哪个字是苏东坡写的
(苏东坡作品)

东坡日:“鲁直(黄庭坚字)近字虽清劲,而笔势有时太痩,几如树梢挂蛇。“山谷日: "公之字固不敢轻论,然间觉褊浅,亦甚似石压蛤蟆。"二公大笑,以为深中其病。
大致意思是说,苏轼对黄庭坚说:“庭坚啊,你近来写的字虽然清劲,但有时写得太痩,简直就像挂在树梢上的蛇。"黄庭坚说:“苏老师的字我当然不敢妄加评说,但有时也觉得肥扁,很像是被压在石头底下的蛤蟆。"二人相对大笑,认为对方说中了自己的缺点。
苏轼书法笔墨特点为用墨丰腴,结字扁平,左低右高,笔画恣意,落字错落,率意天真。苏轼善写楷书、行书,早年取法王羲之,后期融入颜真卿、杨凝式等人的风格。
2)给出4个图标(大本钟、埃菲尔铁搭、自由女神像等),选出哪个不在首都3)给出6个选项,选择玄奘取经途中可能到达的地方

公元627年(唐贞观元年),大唐高僧玄奘为纠正汉文佛经的错误,离开长安到佛教的发源地天竺(印度)求取真经。他西出玉门关,经伊吾(今新疆哈密),至高昌(今腊 吐鲁番),横穿大漠。又跨越终年积雪的凌山(今天山穆素尔岭),跨越帕米尔高原,历经干难万险,终于在公元628年夏末,到达天竺的西北部。
玄奘西游主要路线是从长安进河西沿丝路北线、中线交叉至西域,越帕米尔高原至中亚,再沿帕米尔和喜马拉雅山南线到印度,回国时则穿越喜马拉雅再往西,沿塔克拉玛干南部边缘于阗,再走丝路南线到河西。
这条路线几乎覆盖了大半个亚洲,所经之地无论地形还是气候甚至当时当地的政治格局与宗教格局都是世界上最复杂的。
从地形上来讲,大漠、雪山、高原、盆地、森林、草木几乎涵盖了嶼陆地上所有的地理状况,其中最高处有被称做"万山之祖”的帕米尔高原,海拔七千多米的凌山;最低处有中国最低的地方—一低于海平面150多米的吐鲁番盆地,有中国最大的流动性沙丘——塔克拉玛干,又有分隔甘肃与新疆,被称作"魔鬼戈壁”的莫贺延磧,有终年积雪氧气稀薄,看不到一丝生命迹象的大雪山,又有终年炎热空气湿闷各种生命多得受不了的热带雨林。地理环境之复杂,在世界其他地区几乎找不到类似的地方。
从气候上来说瓜州一带被称作"世界风都",那里的民谚有“一年一场风,从春刮到冬”之说,以现代的气象资料来测量,那里每年八级以上大风就在150天以上,其中的"百里风区”更是在250天以上!从河西到新疆的铁路是中国最难保证通行的路段之一 , 1959年通车迄今,年年遭受风魔袭击,运输时常迫停,仅暴风刮翻行进中的列车,造成重大事故的情况就达二十多次。"百里风区”每年因大风停运造成的直接经济损失达2亿多元。
莫贺延磧大戈壁昼夜温差可达八十度以上,这里的降水量每年平均只有16.6毫米,可蒸发量却高达3000毫米。即使有降水也降不到地面,在高空中就被蒸发了。
帕米尔高原终年酷寒,而印度又终年酷热,最高温度可达摄氏50度以上。直到今天 印度还每年都热死人。
玄奘的旅程是不可思议的,从各方面来说都是如此.所以后来才会产生么多光怪陆离的取经故事。
二、口试:
1、英语和小语种听录音复述,日语、德语、法语等等2、free talk,不少于8句话。话题有:网课与线下课,新年在家吃还是饭店吃,如何应对压力,你喜欢的游戏,中国节日,居家情况

3、看图说话一
两幅图,分别是美国人在餐厅吃饭和中国人在家里吃饭庆祝新年,用英语表达图上内容
参考:As we can see in the left picture,an American family are having the Christmas dinner at a fancy restaurant, there is a roast turkey、 some Christmas pudding and mince pies on the table In the right picture,a big Chinese family are enjoying their New Year's Eve dinner.There is a braised fish、plates of dumplings on the table.A "Fu'(福) Mark is hung on the wall upside down,some kids are letting off fireworks outside to celebrate the Spring Festival.
The picture reflects two different ways to have New Year's Eve dinner The first way is having the dinner in restaurants, another way is cooking dinner at home. With the improvement of living standards, many people are no longer content with simple and economical life style.They are getting richer and are willing to spend large sums of money enjoying luxurious New Year's Eve dinner in restaurants.
But in my point of view,! prefer celebrating New Year with my families at home.Firstly, Family Reunion Dinner is an essential custom on New Year's Eve. We will feel more comfortable and sweet when we eat and chat at home It takes almost whole afternoon to prepare the dishes. Of course.that is a chance to show my mom's cooking skill. We also try to do something to help her.Secondly,thrift is the traditional virtue of Chinese nation.Homemade dinner not only can save money,but also is healthy and hygienic.Especially during the epidemic situation,we had better stay at home and avoid crowds.
In my family,my grandma will put a coin inside one dumpling when making the dumplings. The people who eat this dumpling will be to thought be a lucky guy in the coming year. The fish could not be eaten out because the fish means extra things by partial tone. And it represents the wish for a prosperous year with abundant and even extra wealth and luck.
4、看图说话二

参考:In the left picture, a girl is playing computer games at home happily.In the right picture^here are many children playing football and basketball in the park.
Nowadays, with the workload of students becoming heavier, more and more students are suffering heavy pressure both mentally and physically. There are lots of ways to release our pressure, among which playing e-games and doing outdoor activities are the most popular ones. The question is which one is more suitable for students. If you asked me, I would say doing outdoor activities. Because I see no harm out of it. It keeps us active, makes our bodies stronger, boosts our metabolism so as to keep us energetic to cope with heavy workload. What' s more, we can always have a whale of time by doing outdoor activities, making more friends and enjoying good relationship and companion. E-games, quite the opposite, could bring us lots disadvantages.

I see lots of friends get addicted to them and their grades are affected. Playing E-games is fast and convenient. I mean people have easy access to them. With a small piece of electronic devices they can play the whole day if there is no one to stop them and inevitably it hurts their eyes and makes them living in an unhealthy lifestyle.
Anyway, as students, when it comes to the questions of choosing the right way to release our pressure and how to relax ourselves. I think we should get our priority straight. That is to study. Although e-games are interesting and popular; we must say no to whatever activities that could affect our grades and health. Let' s join hands to do more outdoor activities so as to cultivate healthier habits and become well-rounded people who can take the social responsibility in the near future. Thank you.
5、看图说话三

参考词汇:warring State Period 战国时期   No pain no gain没有付岀就没有收获 coward胆小的,labor劳动,field田地,witness见证days went by and years moved on. It's impossible to gain without pains. Do not expect windfall/Never seek windfall.stubborn/hard-head 固执  coward胆小的    ambition 雄心We should be ambitious.  be open-minded and flexible, and adapt to any circumstance. Do not follow/abide by the dead rules.动词:i It trains our will.    It improves our vigor.    It promotes our strength.   Enhance.  Facilitate. accelerate,stimulate, motivate名词:strength, spirit, soul, belief truth, morality 道德,inner 内在,ambition, motivation, patience, progress, over-all development, perseverance, persistence.
参考:Once in Warring State Period there was a farmer who worked hard in the fields every day.One day, while he was ploughing the fields, he heard a bumping sound. A rabbit bumped into a tree stump accidentally and died of a broken neck. He picked it up and found that it was a fat rabbit. He thought to himself, "Since it is so easy to get a rabbit like that, why should I work so hard all daylong?wHe threw his hoe away and lay by the tree every day; dreaming for more rabbits to come. Days went by and years moved on, his field lay waste, but he never got a second rabbit .When he finally realized his foolishness and returned to his fields, he found that all his crops were dead.The story told us no pain ,no gain , we shouldn't expect windfall.lt is also used to show adhering to narrow experiences and not being able to be flexible.The farmer in this story is so stubborn that he refused to adapt to any circumstance.lf we want to live a successful life.we must be ambitious,open・mind and flexible.Only through hard study and struggle can we succeed.Thank you.
4、现代诗歌朗诵/散文,看断句、语音语调、有无读错,读到一半会喊停。

上实   

上实分为ABCD四批,每批分8组,每组在35人左右,那么面单大概是1000张上下。
1、机考:70道综合题(也有说80道的),今年没有考时事
1)四组成语挑错别字2)《资治通鉴》的体例是?编年体通史3)全国两会召开的时间是?zhengxie会议3月3日,renda会议3月5日,今年因新冠疫情调整到5月21日和5月22日4)目前我国新冠病毒输入性比例最多的城市是?绥芬河5)现代文阅读理解《外婆的巫术》6)文言文阅读理解
2、奥数:8道笔奥,先看两分钟题目和图形,随后题目就会消失,学生在答题纸上写答案,据说题目非常难
1)有2道关于几何,其他有数论、行程、五大模型、周期、逻辑推理2)a123和123b的乘积能被72整除,求a+b=?3)题干是一首含数字的古诗,要求孩子根据要求重新组合,变成成语4) ABCD是正方形,ABEF是长方形,AB是5,EGD为三角形且面积是10,求HF=?
3、作文:手写命题作文《一波三折》,要求300字,25分钟内完成4、面试:1)看一段学校的影片,同学举手发言,讲印象最深刻的人和片段2)学校最值得你分享的课余活动3)听一篇英文文章,然后复述5、其他:1)唱国歌,考口型和音准,老师会抓跑调的2)做广播操

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

隆重推出

热门推荐

2022上海11区初三一模历史卷及答案!
2022上海11区初三一模历史
闵行 普陀 黄浦 奉贤 嘉定